Can Youtube Work With The 3g Network?
Watching Youtube is the major entertainment source for all age
People love watching Youtube, but every time going to a site and watching
videos is not possible, so, the option of binge-watching it on your phone!
Watching youtube videos on your phone is great because you don’t have to switch
apps and you can watch videos without and an internet connection if they’re
- Also, you can watch youtube videos on the go.
- But, how do you stream youtube videos on your 3G?
- You might also ask- can I watch youtube with 3g?
A lot of tools and knowledge like smm pannels to help you utilize Youtube according to what
you want to the fullest, so keep reading to find out.
STREAMING YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON 3G?
- Before learning the answers to the above questions, you need to know
that to watch a youtube video on your 3g phone, you need the following here.
- Firstly, a phone that supports 3g capabilities and a data plan.
- Secondly, the youtube app. And
- Lastly, the ability of your phone to turn the data connection?
USE A 3G/4G NETWORK FOR
The main thing to keep in mind when streaming youtube videos is that you
need a 3G/4G network connection.
Streaming youtube videos will use up your data plan, so make sure that
you have the strongest signal or connection if the video is going to take a
while to steam.
SET UP YOUR PHONE FOR YOUTUBE.
To be able to stream youtube videos on your 3g phone, you need to set up
the app first, which can be done by tapping the “app” icon and searching for
When you find the icon, open it and install the app on your phone.
DOWNLOAD THE YOUTUBE VIDEO APP
The first thing you want to do is download the youtube video app for your
- Download the app.
- Open the app.
- Log in with your email account
CHANGE YOUR VIDEO SETTINGS
- First of all, change your video settings!
- You can do this by clicking on the gear icon on the top right of the
- From there you’ll see “player settings”.
- By changing the settings to lower quality or medium allows you to
download faster and moreover, saves your data usage.
SIGN IN TO YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT.
One important thing you need to
do is to your Youtube account on your phone.
- You’ll be able to access your Youtube videos and favorites.
- All data and information are protected from outside risks.
FIND A YOUTUBE VIDEO YOU WANT TO
- Youtube will not be fun without finding a video you want to watch on
- The easier video to find, the better the chances are of finding it with
an internet connection.
- To find a Youtube video from your browser, simply type “YOUTUBE” into
the search bar and then enter the keyword for the video you want to watch.
- For instance, if you want to watch a live concert, type the name of the
artist and click on the search results page.
- To get started on your 3g phone, go to the youtube app and browse through
videos that are available for streaming.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for by browsing, use the search
bar at the top of the screen to type in keywords related to what you to want to
- Watching youtube on 3g is not a real task though…sometimes because of
network issues, it is certain to play youtube on 3g.
- It may work a little slower than normal but downloading stuff and videos
from youtube help in playing it later without delay and even offline.
- So, using youtube on 3g is not tough but requires little settings just
in your device accordingly.