Have you ever noticed that people constantly post comments, send messages, and then delete them? But how many times have you taken this step yourself without knowing it was an option? As it turns out, even though Instagram has made it easy for us to share our lives with the world, they've also made it easy to take those posts back.
If you are inquiring on How to delete Instagram messages? Then we paytmsmm we are here for you. Deleting an Instagram message is simple as clicking on the arrow next to your photo and hitting the "Delete" button. This article will help walk you through deleting Instagram messages, pictures, etc.
Delete Instagram Photos
If you have a photo that is causing you a lot of stress, and it's not in your best interest to keep it online, this article will teach you how to delete it.
1. First, click on the three-line icon on the top left corner of your Instagram profile page.
2. Next, click on the "Photos" button on the drop-down menu.
3. On the screen below, scroll down until you find the photo you want to delete and select it with your mouse.
4. Once selected, click on the "Delete Photo" button at the bottom of the screen to confirm the deletion. You can also delete photos by swiping left or right from their title bar or their cover image if they're large enough
Delete Instagram Likes and Comments
Once you've taken the photo, you want to delete your Instagram likes and comments. That is done by going back to the picture you posted and clicking on the "Likes" or "Comments" button, depending on which one you were using. Click on the trash can icon next to them to delete your likes or comments. As soon as you click on that icon, they disappear from your post.
How to unsend Instagram messages?
Instagram allows you to unsend messages, which means that you can ask the person who sent you a message to take it back. If they refuse or their account is private, you can delete the message from your account.
To unsend an Instagram message:
1. Go to the Instagram page of the person who sent you a message and tap on their profile photo. 2. Tap on "More" 3. At the bottom of your screen, tap on "Messages" 4. On your screen that appears, select "Details" 5. From here, select the conversation where you want to unsend a message 6. Tap on "Edit Message" 7. Now tap on "Unsend Message."
When do you need to delete Instagram messages?
There are several situations when you need to delete Instagram messages.
1. When you sent a wrong message
One of the common situations when you need to delete the message, is when you sent a wrong message to someone. For example, you sent a private message to someone, but you meant to send it to everyone. If the person who received your message does not have an Instagram account, they will see only the word "Delete" instead of the actual text of your message.
2. When someone blocked you
If someone blocks you from Instagram, they will not see your messages anymore until they unblock you. If this is the case, make sure they know that they need to do so before deleting their messages from your account.
3.For security purposes
In the past, Instagram has been targeted by hackers many times. The main reason for this is that people use their accounts to share personal information. That can be embarrassing, so you might want to delete some of your old posts to protect your privacy.
4. When you change your phone number
If you change your phone number, it is best to delete all old Instagram messages because they will not find out where you are now. Otherwise, they might continue contacting you with messages they cannot send because they do not have your new phone number.
5. When someone hacked into your account
When someone hacked into your account and changed it so that the only thing that showed up was a message saying "you have been hacked," it can be frustrating if you want to get back at them for being mean or rude (for example). If this happens and you want to delete the message from their account, too, then it is better that you do so before they see it by accident.
Deleting your Instagram messages, photos and likes, and comments is a process that may seem difficult at first, but it's pretty simple.
Deleting your Instagram messages is done by archiving them and deleting them from the Instagram app. You can do so by clicking on the cog icon on the top right of the photo and selecting delete Photo. Deleting likes and comments is done by clicking on any comment or like and then clicking the delete button that appears.