How to view who has viewed your profile on TikTok? Afterall privacy comes first out of everything:
· You can open your Profile Views Page and turn on Profile View History to see who has viewed your profile in the past 30 days.
· After you do this, other users will be able to see if you viewed their profile.
· To find out who has viewed your profile on TikTok, first go to your profile tab.
· Then, click the menu button in the upper right-hand corner and select "Open Profile."
· Next, click on the eye icon in the upper right-hand corner of your profile. This will open up a page that shows how many people have seen your TikTok profile.
· You can also click on the Settings wheel in the upper right-hand corner and then select "View Profile View History" to see a list of people who have viewed your profile.
· Finally, you can tap on the eye symbol at the top of your screen to see exactly how many people have viewed it.
To find out who has viewed your profile:
Scroll down and tap on the profile view count.
From here you can see other users who have viewed your profile and how many times they have done so.
Additionally, if you want to see other people who have viewed your content, you can go into the “other user’s history” lists. This will show you a list of people that have recently viewed your content. To keep in mind, the “viewed other user’s profiles” feature is completely optional and it is up to each user whether they want to turn it on or off. Take a look at YoyoMedia to understand more regarding it.
To find out the list of users who has viewed your profile:
Visit your TikTokprofile and click on “Viewed Your Profile”. This will allow you to see a list of which users have been visiting your profile. This is a great way to grow your TikTokfanbase, as you can target specific users and ensure that the content you create meets their needs and goals.
You can also use the “Friends” tab on your TikTok profile to find out which exact users have been viewing it. With this information, you will be able to tailor content more specifically for them and their aspirations.
How to list out your target audience?
Seeing profile visits can help you understand who is interested in your content and who is visiting your account.
To find out who has visited their profile:
Users will need to switch their profile to the Professional Account feature. This feature will provide you with a detailed view of your account views and allow you to see who has been viewing your content.
Additionally, it allows you to view the profile view history of other accounts and see when someone has visited someone else's account.
Unfortunately, this only works for the last 30 days so once that time period has passed, the viewer ID will no longer be visible. Since TikTok released its recent update, there have been some changes made to disable TikToks Profile View History feature.
This feature used to allow users to view the accounts which had viewed their videos and profiles. To find profile views on TikTok, users can now use third party apps to access their dashboard and see who has watched their posts, liked their people and viewed other people’s accounts. This can also be used to report any suspicious activity from other users. Unfortunately, due to safety concerns, TikTok does not allow most of these apps anymore.