TikTok profile views can be turned on or off anytime, and that they can see how many profile views are new.
To get profile views:
· First open your TikTok application and tap on the eye icon in the upper right corner of your profile page.
· If you don’t see the eye icon, replace it by clicking on the settings wheel at the bottom right corner of your profile page.
· Then turn on the feature from the upper right corner of your application head.
So, now question arises that how to get profile views on TikTok?
To get more profile views on TikTok:
· Start by optimizing your profile page.
· Make sure it looks attractive and you have completed all the necessary information.
· Next, start visiting other users' profiles and leave comments on their videos.
· This will increase the chances of them visiting your profile as well.
· Also, profile your own videos as much as possible to increase visibility.
· Check how many times users have viewed your profile, this will give you an idea of how popular it is becoming.
How It Works and What Happens If You Have More Than 5000 Followers?
The profile view history option in TikTok can show you the number of times your profile has been viewed.
· If you have more than 5000 followers, you may be eligible to apply for the grant popular video app, which allows users in certain circumstances to be granted view on their videos.
· To apply for this, you will need to contact their support service and meet the requirements.
· You can send a report to them with relevant information and they will then assess if you can be granted view. This could help someone who wants to get more views on their videos. In some cases, even if an article is two or three years old, it can still be used as a valid requirement for grant view.
· If you want to know how many profile views you have on TikTok, the first thing to do is make sure others have visited your profile. You can do this by showing your profile link in other social media platforms or sharing it with friends.
· Once you've done that, you can check how many profile views you have by going to the “Profile View History”. On this page, you will be able to see a list of other users who have viewed your profile image and any new profile views since the last time they logged into their account.
· To access this view history, go to “Menu Options” and toggle the switch to turn view history on or off.
· After that, click on the three lines next to your username and then tap “Privacy”. Under privacy settings, look for the option “Vanish Your Account” and select it if it's available.
This will hide your profile from other users and prevent any of your profile visitors from visiting their profiles again.
· You can access this feature from the user’s dashboard, where you can view others who have visited your profile and other people you've interacted with as well. This is a great way to get an idea of who is actually viewing your content and gives you a better understanding of how people are engaging with it.